Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 82- 9/23- "ACN"

Update 704: I went over to New Bolton Center at lunchtime with Peter. Peter visited Barbaro while I relaxed and looked at the get well wishes that are in the reception area and hung on the outside fence. I did see some of the well wishes that appeared to have been left from those who visited NBC last weekend, very nice.

Peter groomed Barbaro, changed his bandages, and put on a massage blanket for 20 minutes. I think this is a typical routine when Peter visits. The entire visit lasted about 50 minutes. All is well, Barbaro remains comfortable.

Update 700: Another comfortable night last night for Barbaro (friday night). I saw Michael Matz as his third set was preparing to go to the track. He had heard from Dr. Richardson. Peter also noted he is planning to visit Barbaro today, so hopefully I will get an update from that visit.

No comments: