Monday, September 4, 2006

In Memory Of Beltaine- For Mary- BunnE


Beltaine was 13 years old.  She was a beautiful cat, who went to the Rainbow Bridge on August 27th, 2006. She was adored by her human, Mary, who misses her dreadfully. While she may not be with you, Mary, in this world, she is once again, happy and healthy, waiting for you to join her when it is time. She is romping and playing with the other "Bridge babies"  and has been restored to health. She does not want you to be sad, but she knows that you are grieving now, and sends all the love she has to heal your broken heart.

Making the decision to put a beloved pet to sleep when that time comes, is one of the most difficult things we must do, but it is the supreme act of love and kindness when an illness is so severe that our beloved pets suffer. And while this decision tears us apart, we somehow find the courage for this final act of love.  May your heart heal soon and just be filled with memories of the joy that you shared together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARY
MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU TO LOSE YOUR BEAUTIFUL  BELTRAINE. IT IS SO HARD TO LET A PET GO BUT YOU KNOW SHE WON'T BE SUFFERING ANY MORE . GOD BLESS YOU TO HEAL YOUR HEART.

BETTY

Anonymous said...

One of my neighbors had to make this same painful decision regarding her dog on Saturday.  Letting go of a friend and companion whom you know so well and, who knows you, takes love and courage.  Our pets depend on us to make the right decision for them even when it hurts us.  God bless you for caring enough to let Beltraine go.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Cat. It is so hard to lose them when you love them so much. I know all too well the hurt and emptiness you feel. I have just lost 3 dogs in 3 months. Two of which were Mother, and son. I also lost one of my cats in May, and my Cocker two weeks after the loss of my cat. The gut wrenching hurt eases some with time, but thier memory will always remain in your heart.

Anonymous said...

Mary I send my love and support for Beltaine and hope that you heal as quickly as possible but however long it takes I know the loss and pain you feel for your precious fur baby. Like everyone says they don't want you to be sad because they are not sad now they are healthy and happy and as I write these words to you it also helps me in my time of pain but this is for you Mary. Beltaine was a beautiful cat inside and out. Read all the journals of others and lend them support in so doing it also helps you at least I know it does for me. Take care and God bless you and he has already blessed your baby with the best gift he could give and new life with no pain just happy times with all the other ones of his kind. Love Christina Lucero.