Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Tim Woolley Update #67- 9/6 "ACN"

Update 605: Saw Michael Matz going on to the woodchip track for my first set this morning. He let me know that for the next few days he'll have to provide me evening reports from his visit with Barbaro the night before as Dr. Richardson is away at a seminar for a few days. Michael's evening report from last night (tuesday) is that Bobby was comfortable and all remains well. He visited about 8pm.
For whatever reason, I forgot one of my gloves this morning...my left hand glove. This is the hand that holds on to everything (neck strap, mane, and reins). So this might be a problem! But we survived the first set intact. And now about to get on Chappy. I will endeavour to post a report on Barbaro later today as I am able.
updated wednesday 6:55am

Update 604: Kennett Florist's report of their NBC visit yesterday (timestamp 1:03pm):

So glad to be back today!! There was so much to catch up with that I never got a chance to post until late tonight. It was so nice to be back at NBC today. (Good grief, what will I do when Barbaro goes home?) We welcomed everyone back from their long weekend with pizza and salad for lunch. Everyone expressed their gratitude for your kindness. We brought up a big basket of carrots and pears for the big guy! I can imagine he was wondering where his usual daily delivery of green tops was... "OK, I get that they don't deliver on Sundays, but what's with this long weekend thing?" All kidding aside, when I asked about Barbaro, Iwas told that he had a really good weekend.

Alie went back up later with a special delivery for a special friend, some apples, carrots and treats for the blood donor horses, and some other treats for the two legged beasts. I got to make a trip to Fair Hill, with goodies for Michael Matz, Peter, Alex, Tim and Dr Anderson.

Again, thank you all for everything you do... the candles, prayers, tributes, poems, jokes, etc. It truly is nice to be HOME!

WE BELIEVE!!

Having bolted out of Fair Hill early yesterday (drenched) I am now excited to return!

No comments: