Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 79 - 9/20 "ACN"


Update 687: I just spoke to Peter Brette, who had heard from Michael, who visited Barbaro this afternoon. All remains well!

Alie, from Kennett Florist left this comment from her visit (timestamp: 8:39 pm):

Hi All
NBC was in good spirts today. I delivered treats for Bobby & staff. Of course carotts. The weather is nice today. So I am sure Barbaro must have loved his time outdoors. Have a great night. God Bless.
We Believe
Alie
KF

Update 682: Another comfortable night for Barbaro last night (tuesday night). I saw Michael Matz on the track after I pulled up on Chappy, my second set. He had literally just heard from Dr. Richardson. Michael let me know that Barbaro went out twice yesterday to graze! I also saw Kathy Anderson this morning who visited Barbaro yesterday. She too expressed satisfaction. She also noted that there may be photographs of Edgar's visit which I will of course try to follow up on later this morning. So basically, Barbaro had a slew of visitors yesterday and he remains comfortable.
updated wednesday 7:25am

Update 681: It has been four months since the Preakness, as noted by Barbaro's supporters in New Zealand: Four months on - Barbaro doing well. They also note Edgar's fourth visit!

No comments: