Saturday, September 23, 2006

In Memory Of Jimmy Jack- For DBDustbuny's Brother


Written by DBustbuny for her brother's angel cat.

"I received a call from my brother on September 5th. His beloved cat, Jimmy Jack, has passed away. It was not unexpected in a way. This is a cat that was allowed the freedom to roam as he pleased. Now at the tender age of 4 years he is at the Bridge. He will be greatly missed. Now he can romp and play safely and his chronic upper respiratory problems are over. Keep my little cat nephew in your prayers please. He was so young."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, HE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I'M CERTAIN THE ANGELS ARE WATCHING OVER JIMMY JACK AND ALSO YOUR BROTHER. GOD BLESS YOU JIMMY JACK AND ALL YOUR LOVED ONES, YOU ARE ONE SPECIAL BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

LOVE YOU,
CHERYL GORDER

Anonymous said...

Gosh he was so beautiful and yes so very young. He did get to live his life and he wanted coming and going, what a beautiful face, so perfect. Sorry for your loss I know how it feels and the horrible pain the goes along with the loss. He is pain and worry free in that you can take comfort. I wish I was at the bridge sometimes with all the wonderful critters, that would be my heaven. Peace be with you. Christina.