Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 74- 9/14 AM! "ACN"

Barbaro Updates: 74

Update 650: Another comfortable night last night for Barbaro (wednesday night). I just stopped by Michael Matz's barn (10:00 am) and heard from Michael (yes, he is back from Keeneland). I would have seen him on the track this morning if the weather was not so grim. Rain, rain, rain. I rode one on the woodchip track first thing, she drowed one a little later, and called it quits for the morning.

I did call up New Bolton to inquire about the status of the Barbaro Fund. This is what I learned, as of August 30th, the entire fund is a little over $1.2 million, with 1,431 donors. The funds received in honor of Dr. Richardson: $11,511. 243 donors! Impressive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!! I BET DR R. IS QUITE PROUD OF HIMSELF TOO!!!  :>)

LUV YA,
CHERYL
:>)