Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 80- 9/21 - "ACN", and tributes to Lost In The Fog

Barbaro Updates: 80

Update690: Another comfortable night for Barbaro last night (wednesday). Just saw Michael Matz on the track for my second set with Chappy. He had heard from Dr. Richardson. It is a beautiful morning this morning here in Fair Hill...if not a little chilly. For my first set, as I was coming back from the track, there were three deer on the horse path. As they moved away from me, they were silouetted by the rising sun. Another beautiful view as I hung on to my neck strap. I'm now walking back to the barn on Chappy, about to get on Chesapeake City Slew.
updated thursday 7:20am

Update 689: The Tribute to Barbaro Contest is now ready for voting. Given the limitations of polling on the discussion board Wendy has had to be creative with the voting process: TRIBUTE TO BARBARO CONTEST. Thank you to all those who participated in the contest, and to those of you who vote.

Here is another tribute to Lost in the Fog. It includes each of his winning races, and clips of interviews with his connections. I love the call for his maiden win: "Lost in the Fog, remember his name, its a very impressive debut ..." This Daily Racing Form article: Fog was one of their own includes quotes from two fellow trainers at Golden Gate Field, and what it meant to have the Fog in their presence.

No comments: