Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 73 9/13 Barbaro and LITF updates

Barbaro Updates: 73

updates are now here.

Update 646: Peter Brette just called and he visited Barbaro this afternoon. He said he looked well, seems to be a similar report as we have heard over the last few days.
updated 3:15 pm, wednesday afternoon, september 13

Update 645: I just had a brief conversation with Greg Gilchrist to get an update on Lost in the Fog. It has been six days since his chemotherapy treatment, which I think knocked him back a little (as one can only imagine). Anyway, Greg said he had walked this morning, was having a nice bath as we spoke and would then be taken out for a pick of grass. I did not push for his assessment for how the Fog was doing, I was more interested in his routine. I will call back in about a week to get a further update. It is the first time I have spoken to Greg, he just seems a very decent guy.

No comments: