Saturday, August 5, 2006

Tim Woolley's Updates 8/5 ACN!

Update 375: Another comfortable night for Barbaro last night (friday night). I saw Michael as I was going to the track on a nice Holy Bull 2yo. The weather is gorgeous here this morning!
update, saturday, august 5. 8:05 am

While waiting for Tim's update this morning, I checked out this wonderful Video done by Mcmahonfan9. You have to see this.. but be warned.. major giggles will be ensuing....and I am NOT all wet on this one!!!! Wonders what Neiman Markus would charge for this makeover... <grin>

Barbaro Splish Splash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video and its so nicely done.  Barbaro looks like he is really enjoying it too.  Makes you wonder what his thoughts are running through his head.  :)

Anonymous said...

what a great video. What a horse.