Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 61 8/31 "ACN" YAY! Prayer Request For LITF!

Barbaro Updates: 61

Update 570: Another comfortable night for Barbaro last night (wednesday night). Michael Matz gave me the news as I was coming off the woodchip track on my first set. I was surprised to get the news so early so I hung around by the tunnel that goes under the dirt track so that MIchael could catch up and confirm that's what he had told me which he did. Just about to get on my second set which I presume will be Chappy who I think we are planning to breeze tomorrow.
updated thursday 6:40am

Note from OurBelovedAngels

I will be out of town today so will not be able to post any more updates today until, perhaps, late this evening. Please remember to pray especially hard for Fog today. Let's all pray that the medications have worked and that further treatment will be possible for this wonderfully courageous and beautiful horse.

Jo

No comments: