Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Donate To Your Favorite Horse Charity and Receive a Beautiful T-Shirt

Get A Beautiful " Believe In Miracles- Believe in Barbaro Tee Shirt when you donate to the Horse Charity of Your Choice!!!!!!

Corvino Ballet:




"A Barbaro T-Shirt (with the caption "Believe in Miracle, Believe in Barbaro"... or any caption of your choice)
can be yours if you pledge to donate at least $20 to a horse charity such as The Barbaro Fund or Int'l Fund for Horses, just to name a couple.


Email us at ecdoesit3@att.net describing the shirt you would like (the exact caption plus the size of the shirt)....all shirts are white and short-sleeved. Also include your shipping address and a contact email address. We can also email you some photo options.The shirt will be mailed to you ASAP. We will also email you a preview of your shirt!


A note from Ernesta Corvino:


As a lover of horses all my life and a practicing equestrian as a child, I have been captivated by Barbaro since I first saw him in the Derby. Like so many others around the world, I hope and pray for his recovery and my heart goes out to all of his connections, especially his trainer, Michael Matz, who, as an Olympis Show Jumper, was my childhood hero.


These Tee-Shirts are my way of contributing. If fellow Barbaro Lovers contribute to helping him and other horses, I am glad to give them something that they can enjoy while showing others how much they care!"

Here is a picture of the T-shirt I am getting! I can't wait to wear this!




Read more about the Corvino Ballet and see the remarkable pictures on their website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!!  Look at that picture - it's sooo beautiful!  I'm going to get one maybe two so people can 'see' our beloved Barbaro.  This is truly the best picture to put on a shirt.  He has done so much for so many people who will probably never even get to see or touch him in our lifetime.  

ALL God's creations are Miracles!  Barbaro is a true test of that.  How can we not try harder in our own lives after what he's been through?

Terry

Anonymous said...

he is a true champion that horse.