Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 59 "Barbaro doing OK"- Fog Update Too

Update 560: Just spoke to Kathy Anderson who visited Barbaro this afternoon. She reported Barbaro looked comfortable. Michael had also just left as Kathy was arriving

Note from OBA:

This is a sobering reminder not to let our guard down or take anything for granted in Barbaro's healing. Dr. Richardson did say that there will be ups and downs. Lets continue to pray with increased energy

Jo
Update 556: Spoke to Michael Matz this morning, he said that Dr. Richardson reported Barbaro had an ok night last night (monday night). I got the update from Michael as I was coming off the woodchip track from my second set. For my first set, I took a two-year-old to the woodchip track for his first time and he was leaping so high in the air he would have made a Lippanzaner jealous. Michael Matz viewed the performance and afterwards asked if I was ok and I said "as long as I have my neck strap, I'm fine!".
updated tuesday 7:20am

Update 555: I think we knew this, but a quick reminder Fog to have new exam on thursday of this week, excerpt:

Lost in the Fog will be examined Thursday by veterinarians from the University of California-Davis to determine if the three cancerous tumors discovered two weeks ago have shrunk. Lost in the Fog has been treated with the steroid dexamethasone since last week.

The article also notes that The Fog sometimes also goes to the track to watch other horses train! This florist has been mentioned on the discussion board as one that might be able to help those wishing to send good wishes. One of our readers discovered a nice note posted on another forum noting Vic Stauffer's (race caller) visit to Lost in the Fog: Lost in the Fog update.

Most Barbaro news yesterday was a rehash of the New Bolton update: Barbaro May Soon Get Cast Removed Completely

No comments: