Thursday, August 3, 2006

Tim Woolley's Update 33 8/3 SOME GREAT NEWS!

Update 364: New Bolton's press release today: Barbaro continues to improve:

Update 363: Another comfortable night for Barbaro (wednesday night). Saw Michael Matz as I was coming back from the track on my second set. He had just heard from Dr. Richardson. I also expressed my condolences to Michael about the passing of Mr. Dixon.
Updated Thursday 7:05am

Update 362: The Philadephia Inquirer article about this site was picked up by a couple of other news media the next day, with a new title: Barbaro's fans hold Web vigil. Oddly, while the Lexington Herald Leader seemed to be first to pick it up, others (ContraCostaTimes and MiamiHerald) did so using the Lexington Heralds "title tag", so they must have simply used the same "code" as the Lexington Herald ? I assume Lexington Herald got the story from MercuryNews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy he's improving slowly.