Sunday, August 13, 2006

Rio- A Very Special Angel Dog- In Memory, for Shannon and Doug

"Rio"

Jan 1993 ---- Dec 7, 2005
Rottweiler

I was deeply moved in reading "Rio's Story" this morning and wanted to share it here. It is beautifully written, filled with love and comes straight from the heart. It is the story of a dog who was deeply loved. Please do take the time to visit this website and pause, for a moment, feeling that love. And to really feel, with the author what goes into making that very difficult decision about when to say "good-bye" to a critically ill pet. Thank you Shannon for sharing Rio with us and for what you teach us about unconditional love.

"Rio's Story"
by Shannon and Doug

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll check it out thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found this site.  I am sitting here crying my eyes out.  I have three chihuahua's that are my children.  God Bless you.  I believe that we are entrusted with pets to judge our own character.  LMS, Florida

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just found your site and I am sitting here
crying my eyes out. Just last Jan. 05, we have to put our beloved Rotti, Kimo, to sleep due to bone cancer and it was done at home.We know
how you feel and appreciate knowing there are other people who love their furry family members as much as we do.