Friday, August 11, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 41 8/11

Tim Woolley Horseracing: Race Horse Trainer :: News: Barbaro Updates: 41

Update 424: Peter Brette just called and Bobby seems to have had another good day. There is also a lovely thank you from New Bolton Center: Thank You and Kennett Florist left this note:

Just got back from NBC. We loaded them up with treats for Bobby for the weekend. Dr Sweeney reassured me and also wanted to let you know that they ARE getting to Bobby. She had someone bring a basket up to him as I was there. I admire this lady more and more each day.

I was talking to one of the staff and they were thinking about planting a "Barbaro Garden" of bulbs, so in the srping they could be reminded of him with beautiful colors and flowers. I think this is a wonderful ideas, and will try to get my hands on some bulbs.

We have stud muffins on the way! So we will include those in the baskets next week. I was told on Wednesday by one of the guys that works with Bobby, that he really likes them. Anything the boy wants... the boy gets!! Love to you all!

WE BELIEVE!!

Rachel at Kennett Florist

Update 423: Another comfortable night for Barbaro (thursday night), and a good morning. Peter has just visited and called to let me know (2:15 pm). Again he was upbeat. I asked him about the roses (traditionally worn after the Derby win). Apparently there were roses to wear after the Florida Derby win, he did not want anything to do with those, so for the KY Derby they did not want to push it. They did do something for a couple of quick pictures (I think Edgar jumped off for those), but that was it.
update, friday, 2:25 pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the updates all the time.

Anonymous said...

WHEN THEY PLANT BARBARO'S GARDEN IT WILL BEAUTIFUL AND COLORFUL AS HE IS. THEY HAVE TO GET SOME BULBS AND THEY WILL COME UP IN THE SPRING.
                     BETTY