Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 46 8/16 ACN!!!!

Barbaro Updates: 46

Update 463: Kathy Anderson just called (7:45 pm) and she was just leaving Barbaro, who was laid down, in an upright position, eating fresh picked grass from a bowl! As she was leaving his masseuse was arriving, who prefers to massage him laying down as he is then less active. Kathy's report was upbeat.

Update 457: Another comfortable night for Barbaro last night (tuesday night). Saw Michael Matz as I was coming back from the track on my third set. Before I could even ask how Bobby was doing, Michael gave me the positive report.

On my first set this morning (5:30am), I was jogging back with Man in Havana...or at least that's who I think it was, it was a little hard to see. As we were coming back, two fox cubs were chasing eachother around in circles right on the horsepath. Which while very cute, required me to tighten my grip on the neck strap and my horse's mane.

Second set, I went out back and not only saw another fox cub but was surrounded by many deer. Of course, I again didn't let go of my neck strap! It's really a beautiful morning here in Fair Hill.
updated wednesday 7:10am

Paintings by Jay Johnson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a masseuse too. LOL. I'm happy he's doing better.