Sunday, July 9, 2006

Sweet Lucybelle Now Resides at The Rainbow Bridge- For DBDustbuny

Lucybelle asleep in her favorite window

On July 3rd 2006 our dear old friend Lucybelle passed from our presence and went to be with her brother Bow at the Rainbow Bridge.

At 18 years old her body started to fail her and her quality of life was not good. She was embarrassed at the "messes" she left where she sat and slept and food was no longer a joy to her as it was when she was young and robust.

We went to the vet and I held Lucy and the doctor sent her to the Bridge where she is young and robust and her old happy self.

Sleep gently my dear friend and I will see you someday at the gate. 'Til then, tell my other babies I send my love.

Lucybelle posing for the camera


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry. How sad.