Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Best Of The Best Videos - My Picks.


There have been many videos made about Barbaro during the recent months that he has been fighting for his life since his devastating injury at the start of the Preakness. Many of them have been incredibly well done. I have watched just about all of them that are on the You Tube site, and on other websites which give updates and information about Barbaro. However here are the ones that I have found to be extraordinary. I thought it would be easier to post them all in the same area for convenience of viewing. I have listed them in the order of my preference. Enjoy!  I will be adding to this list, and if anyone has one that is particularly wonderful, please send it to me.

"BARBARO TRIBUTE" - By Ghost Moth

"Our Prayer For Barbaro" Unedited Version- Magnificent

"A Run For The Roses For Barbaro" By Stonewall Studios
(You can see baby Barbaro here- so delightful)

"Barbaro, Aint Never Gonna Give In" by Mcmahonfan9


"America's Hero-Believe In Barbaro"
by FaithInBarbaro

"Barbaro" by Skinsfan- Beautiful tribute to Michael Matz

"Barbaro, Great Hero" by SaddleClub - GREAT pictures by Barbara Livingston.

No comments: