Monday, July 24, 2006

Campaigning For Barbaro - An Extraordinary Site

In my travels today, looking for updates and information about Barbaro, I found this really stunning website. I just wanted to share it with everyone.  Please do take a moment and visit this site.

CAMPAIGNING FOR BARBARO  A truly awesome site!

NEW BARBARO FUND

There is an area where funds may be donated to New Bolton which will be used to improve services, equipment for New Bolton Center in order to treat animals like Barbaro and countless others. Please take a moment to visit their site.

graphic by: cybergifs.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo -- thanks for writing me; sorry for the delay in responding; your Journal looks good, I will let you know if I can feature it. Thanks -- Joe, Journals Editor
http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke