Sunday, July 2, 2006

Now That Barbaro Is Healing So Beautifully....

Barbaro's journey toward healing has become a saga which I have chronicled for the past six weeks, since his critical injury on May 20th.  While we still continue to send prayers and glow for his continued healing, at the same time it is important to me to return to the original purpose for this journal, which is to send support and prayers to those who are dealing with the loss of their beloved pets, and for pets who are in the process of serious, life threatening illness.

I will continue to post updates on Barbaro's progress, interwoven with memorials and prayers for those who need support and wish to share about their pets.

Thank you all for your comments and visits to this journal, which is so very important to me.

Jo

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY for the updates, I don't comment often but read every alert!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

thank you, I love the updates on this wonderful smart horse.