Sunday, November 5, 2006

A Memorial For Chilly Hollow Baby- For GreatHarvest1


I was very saddened to get this news about Chilly Horse Hollow Baby. Please send prayers of comfort to Susan, who loves this mare so very much. This is what Susan wrote me about this sweet mare.

Even though a long time has passed since Chilly Horse Hollow Baby crossed over the Rainbow Bridge, where she plays and romps, happy and healthy again, Susan has a huge hole in her heart, and she still grieves, like so many others here who have shared part of their lives with some wonderful animals. Having questions about why this horse was put down must haunt her, so we ask for healing for her heart. Susan wrote:

"Chilly who was my mare, was put down and I really don't know why!

The details of why she was put down are not clear. I miss her! She was so perfect.   

She broke the Track Record at  Charles Town Races in 1993.She was Horse Of The Year at Charles Town in 1993    Please pray for me and Chilly Hollow Baby.

I have her Daughter and her son. But she was always my class act.  Please pray!

Thanks, Susan "

No comments: