Thursday, November 9, 2006

A Memorial For Angel Cat Skittles Who Went To The Bridge Last Night- For Angie

Angie wrote:

My heart broke when I found our neighbor's cat in the middle of the road. I ran and got the owner of the house Tim and he got Skittles.I got him a nice box to put him in. It was just so sad to see him injured fatally, like that. Skittles was just about ten months old. He was black with white stockings. He was our "borrowed" kitty and we loved him so much.

He had became part of our extended family and had  played with me and the children, visiting us, in our back yard all summer and throughout the early Fall.  My heart goes out to Skittles and his human family.

I pray that he is no longer suffering and is healed and loved at the Rainbow Bridge.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for yours and their loss but that is why Pets need to be kept inside so they do not get injuried/killed by cars or other animals.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about Skittles. People should never let their pet run loose. They always stand a chance of being injured, ir worse yet. Again, I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

He was loved so very much while he was here and my prayers go out to the people who lost him. It does not matter if he was a house cat or not things happen and maybe he loved being out in the sunshine and outdoors period. Most cats are happier outside because it is so much a part of there being cats. But they always leave us one way or another and I am sorry for all of you. He will be happy at the bridge playing in the sunshine once again, believe me. Peace be with you and I know Skittles is. Christina Lucero.