Thursday, October 19, 2006

Tim Woolley Updates 106-107 "ACNS" and News

I am so sorry that I did not update  the journal yesterday, but I have been under the weather myself. So here are yesterday's and today's. Good news too! Our Barbaro is "growing taller" and gaining weight! Excellent updates!

Barbaro Updates: 107

Update 865: Just spoke to Peter (6:10 pm), and Barbaro had a comfortable day. He had heard from Michael who visited Barbaro this afternoon 

Update 862: Another comfortable night last night for Barbaro (wednesday night). I walked back from the track with Michael Matz, coming back from my second set. Michael had heard from Dr. Richardson. Michael also mentioned Barbaro seems to have gained some weight (about 1100 lbs, I think he is weighed very regularly) and might have actually grown a little during his recovery. He was never actually measured while in training, but Michael thinks he might be about 17 hands now.

This morning it was dark, dark going to the track on my first set, and dark coming back from the track. The clocks need to change, and hopefully soon.

Barbaro Updates: 106

Update 856: Another comfortable night last night for Barbaro (tuesday night). I saw Michael Matz as I was heading to the track on my second set. He had heard from Dr. Richardson. It is a very foggy, and somewhat humid, morning this morning. The track is sealed after all the rain we had yesterday. A quiet day for me this morning, only three - four to ride.
update 7:50 am, wednesday, october 18


 

No comments: