Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 105 -10/16 "ACN" -Excellent Article Too.

Update 849: Another comfortable night for Barbaro (monday night). I saw Michael Matz as I was heading up the horsepath on my second set on Rocky. Rocky was supposed to breeze this morning but the track was sealed in anticipation of a bucketload of rain. So, we jogged a mile and galloped a mile instead. I am just pulling Chappy out now for my third set.
Updated 7:40am tuesday morning

Update 848: Another great Barbaro article: His crowning success.

Note from Journal author: This article is very worthwhile reading. It is one of the best ones I have seen. It speaks about courage and love in a really compelling manner, and demonstrates the great admiration and care that Barbaro has
commanded. It is truly inspirational reading!

No comments: