Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Tim Woolley Update 92 "ACN" and my speculations about Barbaro's choice of friends!

Update 760: Another comfortable night last night for Barbaro (monday night). I saw Michael Matz when I was on my second set (Chappy), Michael was on Messaging, stood by the gap on the dirt. He had heard from Dr. Richardson. It is another beautiful day here at Fair Hill.

Journal writer's comment: I suspect that Barbaro must be part feline..or that he is so intelligent that he has developed a great adoration for his fuzzy friends. Purrhaps he has decided to take on that great myth about cats having nine lives and is running with it. But this is a wonder horse who obviously has terrific taste.

I would not be so sure about this, but in another picture, taken prior to the horrible injury that he suffered at the Preakness, this photo  by Barbara Livingston, says it all! ( shown below ) It is apparent to this author here that there is more to this than just two pictures. Maybe Barbaro will share his feelings on this in the future. But I have to salute this great stallion for chosing wisely! <grin>


Update 763: (exerpt)

Rachel from Kennett Florist left this quick report in the comments of their visit to NBC, timestamp: 9:17 pm:

Not only ACN, but a "very, very well" from Dr Dean! Way to go Big guy... of course we know how well his appitite has been.Spirits were good at NBC today. We dropped off some treats for our boy as well as some for the beloved donor horses. It's a good day to graze, I think we're getting out Indian Summer here this week, it's warm today and supposed to be crazy hot tomorrow. I'm sure Big B is enjoying the sun on his back! WE BELIEVE!!

Rachel at Kennett Florist

No comments: