Monday, October 9, 2006

Memorial for Lady - For Kirke & Lorrie Jackson


As I lie here in the the lush green grass, I raise my nose up as the wind softly blows through the trees that surround me.  Oh, those wonderful smells I love so much.  I then rest my head and nuzzle it into this wonderful earth and stare up into the beautiful blue cloudless sky.  These past two days I have spent with my beloved owners have comforted me so.  I know I have been loved so very much for 12 years and they will continue to keep me in their hearts.   But it is time for me to cross the Bridge.  All my friends are waiting for me to romp and play and there is so much to do !!    I will watch for you, whenever someone crosses the Bridge and I will run to you and give you tons of kisses like I always did - when that time comes.  But for now, there are so many adventures that await me !!    I lived such a wonderful full life with so much love that surrounded me.
I am at peace now.
 
Lady passed on October 5 at 2:45 pm.  She is missed deeply and will always be with us.
 
See you at the Bridge "baby girl"...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LOST OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL DOG LADY. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AS I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO LOSE SOMETHING SO PRECIOUS. SHE WILL CROSS THE BRIDGE AND BE PAIN FREE AND ROMP AND PLAY WITH ALL HER FRIENDS.
                             BFORD34



Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Lady you are and will continue to be where you go to the bridge. I am so very sorry for your loss, your pain because I know only too well how it feels to lose such a precious soul. Lady will always be with you, in your heart and thoughts. You were blessed to have her for so long and that I know makes it even harder. Smile because she is renewed in body and soul, no more pain and she will be there for you again. Peace be with you Kirke & Lorrie Jackson. Christina.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your recent loss. She looked like such a sweet girl. I have lost three of my dogs since May of this year, and have not healed from it yet. I know how hard the heartache is, and how difficult it is to get over it. I so pray that there truly is a rainbow bridge. As I write this, tears are streaming down my face, as I hate to hear about someone else going through what I have been through. Blessings to you both, I am sure you will always remember the happy times you have all shared.

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone for your entries and thinking of us during this difficult time.

This is a wondeful site and so helpful to us.

Thank you again,
Kirke & Lorrie
"Lady's" parents