Wednesday, March 22, 2006

In Memory Of Keke, For CCero423

Keke was just a beautiful girl cat and a playful young thing. I found her wondering around the yard.Her previous owner had just left her behind. She was a very playful young cat with nobody to love her. 

 I took her in and gave her as much love and care as I could to make up for the life she was living outdoors on her own. You could tell she was grateful to me so she made herself at home. I had her for about 2 years and then she got very ill. I did everything I knew how to do for her even feed her baby food because she had trouble swallowing.

But soon even that she could not eat. She went to Rainbow bridge in October or November of this year. She had dwindled down to nothing. Oh, Keke, what a joy you were in my life the short time you were with me and I will never forget those big gold eyes you had. So wait for me there with my other babies, see you later.

Love mom.

Written by CCero423

No comments: