Wednesday, March 8, 2006

In Beloved Memory Of Manny - For Larry

So very, very young.
Born: Circa Sept.2004
Died: March 5th 2006
"MY BEST FRIEND"
 
Today, I found my best friend dead
I cried, until my eyes were all red
I had been away for just three days
Walked into the house, where he laid
 
All peaceful and quiet in laying on the floor
Something was wrong, as I opened the door
I knew, in my heart, something was wrong
I had only been gone for two days, not long
 
I set plenty of food and fresh water in his dish
Even now, I am hoping he'll answer, is my wish
My best friend was Manny, an orange tabby cat
Wishing now, I'd here him answer, have him back
 
(March 06, 2006)
(copyrighted)
 
 
Manny was my cat, a companion, whom I will terribly miss!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was he sick???   Why did he cross the Bridge????

Anonymous said...

May I add- I am so very sorry for yr loss - so sweet, so young
but surely to see you again, on the other side of the Rainbow bridge..however yr little tabby may have left this world.

Anonymous said...

Larry I am so very sorry for your loss and for your fur baby and yes to to young. I guess the lord wanted him home. I know the pain only to well and time the only thing that will help a little because I don't think we ever get over it. But you will always hold him close to your heart, he will always be with you. I am saying prayers for you even now as I write to help you with this hard time. God bless you and take care of yourself we are here for you.