Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tara Needs Your Help: Angel Acres Rescue/Update

Update: 6/26: Tara has recovered completely, and is now in her new loving home. We are so pleased to share this!

 

Tara, a three year-old Thoroughbred mare who was rescued and who has been placed in a  forever home is in need of help finanacially. Colic has brought her to her knees. She is now hospitalized fighting for her life. Her veterinary bills are huge and every penny that folks can raise will be used to help defray the cost of her care. Jo Deibel of Angel Acres is raising funds. Please help them out. It will make your heart sing to do this.

Donations also may be made through paypal through the www.saveahorsenow.com

Thank you so much,

Jo Singer

Please open your hearts and your pocketbooks and help this horse. Donations may be made to:
Jo Deibel
President/Director
Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue, Inc.
www.saveahorsenow.com
www.saveahorsenow.org
PO Box 62
Glenville, PA 17329
Phone: 717-965-7901
Fax: 866-892-5069

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about this beautiful creature of God and I will most certainly send my prayers. I wish I could do more, give more money wise but hopefully my prayes will help because as I write this I am asking for a miracle for Tara. I hope Tara gets that miracle.

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,

Tara has been adopted into a WONDERFUL home! After getting through her bout of colic and 5 days at the equine hospital, she was adopted by a friend of one of the veternarians!

She is now settling in well in her new home...we just wanted to thank everyone for their good wishes and prayers...they really helped!

Jo



Jo Deibel
President/Director
Angel Acres Horse Haven Rescue, Inc.
www.saveahorsenow.com
www.saveahorsenow.org
PO Box 62
Glenville, PA 17329
Phone: 717-965-7901
Fax: 866-892-5069

Anonymous said...

Jo!!  

What GREAT news. Thanks for the update. We are thrilled that Tara has been adopted and is feeling ever so much better. What a great way to begin my day.

Take care and THANK YOU for all you do for horses!

Jo

Anonymous said...

    Although I can not donate, I will pray for Tara and send healing glow her way. All animals trust us with their lives. The return we get is unconditional love, which has no price. Am sorry I can not help this beautiful with a donation, but prayers are very strong and I know they work.