Thursday, May 3, 2007

Memorial For Kia: For Beverly

It is with great sadness that I post this memorial for Kia and her fur mom, Beverly. Kia is healthy and happy again at the Rainbow Bridge, and being welcomed by all the residents. Kia, you are missed deeply by your family.

Beverly wrote:

"I would like to thank everyone for their prayers for our precious angel Kia.  She passed away yesterday and our hearts are very heavy.  She will be a forever loved and missed terribly.  Her death was a peaceful one for her.  She will always live on within us in our memories.  She was our special pet (just like another person in the family). 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kia was a very special pet. Her family is heart broken.The memories will ease the pain of her loss. The tears will be replaced with smiles of the beautiful memories Kia gave her family.
Love to Beverly & Carmine

Anonymous said...

I just read aboukt Kia and my heart goes out to her and her family. Kia will be with you the rest of your life and waiting for you when you cross over. I was sad that you only had one comment on the journal so I add my own and give you my love and support and prayers. It is very important that you have it at a time like this. Sorry this is coming at a later date I hope it is read Beverly. Christina.