Monday, May 28, 2007

A Memorial For Pretty Bird: For Terry

Pretty Bird, one of Terry's canaries, crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge Sunday  morning. A very special little bird, who lived with a deformity, Terry gave him her love and he would sing back to her with songs of his love flowing to her, whenever she would enter the room. He loved the special music that Terry had recorded of her favorite songs, and when he heard his favorite one, he would sing his heart out.

Pretty Bird is now a Rainbow Bridge resident. He is now free from any physical constraints, healed and perfect. He will be missed deeply, but Terry knows that he is happy, joining all the other birds that will greet him with welcome.

Rest sweet Pretty Bird.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute to such a special bird. I am so sorry to hear that he has crossed, but I know he is singing sweetly, and without pain. I know he will always be remembered, and sadly missed.

Anonymous said...

   Animal lovers are great people as we know. For a person to adopt a special needs pet are in a special catagory of their own. Prayers and healing glow coming to the family of this wonderful bird.

Anonymous said...

Terry is in a better place now.  Pretty Bird is singing now to the other pets and the  heaven is happier now.

Anonymous said...

prayers for you, pretty bird.  may you continue to sing so well!!!
http://journals.aol.com/anniegoose10- 5/28/07 6:42 PM


By accident this memorial was posted twice. I added Anniegoose10's comment here.

Jo

Anonymous said...

That is such a special story and heart felt. I know the feeling a not having our babies with us but I do have to say that you have a very good attitude about it all. When I lost my cats that I had for a very long 16 years, I was so crushed and still grieve for them. I guess it gets a little easier with time and think of them with fond memories. Good for you that you can take it so well but I am sorry for you loss.

Anonymous said...

    The loss is never easy. This wonderful bird recieved lots of love and gave great joy. May his passing be made easy by the prayers and glow leading his way.

Anonymous said...

This bird is singing now as I write to Terry and will always have a song for her. Memories are sometimes painful at first but later they help us to remeber them and all the love they brought to us. Take care Terry and may t he Lord be with you at this time to heal your broken heart. Christina.