Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Prayers For Emma's Safe Return! Please Read and Forward

Emma is an epileptic female Dalmation, lives in the Los Alamos, New Mexico, vacinity. This beautiful dog is in need of her prescribed anti- seizure medication.

Please pass this request along. We are all praying for this beautiful dog to be returned safe and sound.

Her owner, Marion Mitchell is heartbroken and has requested that this information be shared. You may read more about her on her website.

Spotted in New Mexico


Marion writes,"Emma has been missing from a totally enclosed front yard with a 6 foot high wall and fence around it since about 8 PM yesterday, March 20. All gates were closed there was no way she could have gotten out and she is no way spry enough to jump that far. She is 14 years old. We have had many people in our house in the past month since we are remodeling my fear is that someone has a taken her.

I am devastated my heart is breaking I don't know what to do, as you all know she is my life please hold her in your thoughts that she comes back to me"

Much glow and prayers coming to you, Marion and Emma.
Update About Emma From Marion: Still Missing!

Thanks everyone for all the ideas  love and wishes but I have no news. I  know you are all trying to help but we were inside the house we let her out to go potty I was out with her brought her back in and then one of us must have let her out again. No one would come calling or open the gate There is a sign on the gate  in the 6'high wall DOGS BEWARE. It was dark Emma cannot jump in a car it's impossible her rear is too weak

So that you can understand a little bit more about where I live if you  are familiar  with GoogleEarth.com fly to 185 Rim Rd Los Alamos NM 87544 zoom in on Rim Rd We are the house next to the end with the blue roof. You can see we have canyons all around us some so steep we can't get down Our town is quite small everyone knows us because of our 3 dals. It is now almost 48 hours now.When she was about 2 she got lost for 10 hours  we got her back but she barely made it then. She will be 14 next month.

Marion

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear Marion,
My Heart is breaking fro you and your beloved Emma.
I know the aching you must be feeling is unberable, for when I can't find one of my dogs even in the house I get  so nervous thinking they might have gotten out the front door.
We will pray that Emma is returned to you safely ASAP.
God Bless you and Emma and may the Lord give you peace Marion.
St.Francis & St. Jude please watch over Emma.

Robin (15 minutes from Pimlioc Racetrack)

WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES !

WE BELIEVE IN BARBARO !

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.  

Anonymous said...

   Please know Emma and your family are in  my prayers. Sending glow to help Emma come home to her family where she belongs. {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

ill tell you from past experience on differant things being taken never a dog but other things that were as important to me but there r people who are heartless and dont care about any body except themselves
was she the kind of pup (I know she is old but i call all dogs pups) that would willing go with someone she really didnt know? thats the hard part when they willing may go with someone thats why i tell friends of mine to make sure that they sortof train there dog to be in a way fearful of others or humans becaus eof this i have a very friendly lab that would probally go with someone but she is weiry (sp) of some people so thats good on our part
I will keep her in our prayers for her safe return God will be watching over her the whole time to make sure she is safe just rememebr also GOD DONT LIKE UGLY and if someone took her they r aweful ugly so they will have to deal with the wrath of God if u know what i mean
she is a beautiful dog
God bless hope what i said helps alot
angel hugs
debbie

Anonymous said...

I just pray that Emma is OK and will be returned. There are so many low down folks in this world that our babies do not have a chance sometimes. These ??humans?? should be punished for the things that they do, but there is one that they cannot hide from. Emma, we all love you and pray for your safe return,  and will be thinking about you and your family.

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for you and Emma. All I can say is that my prayers are with you both. I hope the Lord is kind and brings her back safely to you. Who would do such a horrible thing!!!!!!! God be with you. Christina.

Anonymous said...

Hi  Marion & Fam,,,I am checking in to see if Emma has been found.  I know what it is to worry about our furry babies.   We pray that Emma has return home, and if not  we pray that she is safe, where she may be.
May God give you hope and serenity thru these uncertain times, and know that there are many people praying for Emma's return home and safety.

Peace and Hope be with you and your family

"To Emma" ...where ever you may be, God Keep You Safe, and bring you home !!
Aurora, family,
Jo-Jo and Mimosa  < my 2 furry babies