Saturday, January 14, 2006

FAMILY PET MISSING!!

01/14/06-UPDATE:  We found Rocky this morning.  He was hit and killed and put to the side of the road.  Thank you for praying for his safe return

FAMILY PET MISSING!! :

Please send prayers and glow to this little one. Rocky was only a baby and his life was so short..however his "people" miss him dreadfully. I know that Rocky is at the Rainbow Bridge and is pain free and running through the fields and meadows with his new pals.

May your heart heal and feel the love that Rocky had for you in your heart, forever. I am so sorry that you lost your puppy!

Jo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for putting our information here about Rocky.  He was born July 23rd, 2005 and died January 14, 2006.  Such a short life, but he impacted our lives so much.

We bought him when we were going to the pet store to find a pet Turtle for my daughter.  Do you know to this day we still don't have a Turtle for our daughter?  Too funny.  We just never got around to it.

Thanks again.  I'll be adding Rocky's picture to my journal later on today.

Gina
http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney

Anonymous said...

I send my prayers to you and I know Rocky is playing in the fields and running along side of the bridge as happy as ever. I know your pain for one morning I too found my Missy along side of the road. She was hit by a car but she was still trying to stay alive her injuries to severe to live so I had to put her out of her misery. God how it hurt!!! She was only a few months old and she was such a loveing soul and very loyal, I miss her still to this day after 15 years so I do know the pain your in. You have all of us to talk to at any time you wish. I wish I could take all of your pain away. Have a peaceful life and maybe another fur baby will heal you. Ccero

Anonymous said...

HTTP://WWW.PRINCESSLUBY.COM