Friday, June 17, 2005

Iniki's Angels:Written By Iniki

                                  

Iniki was my very special Girl. Her name is Hawaiian for "Pinch." She indeed bit every vet she ever met. LOL She was a lilac Siamese and Lilac Snowshoe. At the age of eight she suffered a fatal heart attack and passed on in my arms before we could get her any help. Now she watches over me as I work chatting with people educating them and entertaining them. Love you my dear Iniki

                                          

Kaylee passed away three years ago from Chronic poly cystic kidneys. She was my sweet rescued angel and always at my side. Sleep sweet my precious special girl!

 

Abigail disappeared 3 years ago on Good Friday and has never been seen again. My fearless hunter and fierce protector who refused the warmth and safety of an indoor cat.

              

Gabriel: Passed way at age 10 yrs from cancer.
So dearly missed and so dearly loved.

                                                                                             

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Iniki:

What gorgeous cats, every one a perfect angel.  How joyous will be your reunion with these loved ones!

Best,
Muhjacat