Saturday, October 20, 2007

Farewell To Tess: For DBDustbuny

 

I was saddened when I learned about Tess's passing. Prayers go out to DBDustbuny and her family. While she will be missed by her fur parents, they know that she is once again energetic and playful, waiting to be reunited with them when it is time.
 
Sleep sweet little Tess.
 
DBDustbuny wrote:
 
Contessa was a stray that came to us as a rescue. She was a quiet and sweet natured animal but very ill. Yesterday she winged her way to the Rainbow Bridge. Now she is healthy and happy and feels the glows of love that we send to her. Goodbye Sweet Tess. We will miss you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

    What a beautiful cat! I know she was precious to you. Truthfully she is the image of my P.K. (physco kitty) who is with us 13 years now. P.K. came to us after she was found left behind in a apartment alone for two weeks.
    She has now peace and harmony over the bridge and I am sure she will be there to greet you.
    Prayers and sweet thoughts coming to you to help you through the pain  of her loss.

Anonymous said...

Tess is a beautiful girl cat. I know how much you must miss her already and I send you prayers for healing your pain, your loss of a furry family member. Peace be with you and take care.