Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Memorial For Daisy: Beloved Angel Dog

It is with a heavy heart  that I write  this memorial tribute for Daisy, my friend Kim's beloved canine soulmate and companion, who became a resident of the Rainbow Bridge on November 9th, 2007.

Kim shared these words about Daisy, "She was the one who was always there for me. To protect, make laugh, Daisy was there for it all. When nobody else was here when my back was injured, it was Daisy who wore the strong smile and tried to keep me going. So is a HUGE part of myself and my heart!."

Please join me in sending condolences to Kim on her loss.

Rest in peace sweet Daisy. You will always be treasured in Kim's heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry that you are in pain  now that Daisy is gone, but not ever forgotten I know because I lost 3 of my babies last year, never easy. They say they go to Rainbow bridge and it helps us to think they are in a better place and I think that God truly has a place for them but most of all in our hearts forever. Take care and peace to you and Daisy to. We never lose them only physically I hope that is a comfort. Christina.

Anonymous said...

Daisy is not far away. Although you cannot see her or touch her she is a part of your soul. The wonderful thing is that someday when you pass on, Daisy will be waiting for you just beyond the gates. What a reunion that will be. When a precious compannion passes on a new and bright star appears int he heavens. It is the shining light of your companion watching over you.
No one can ever know how your loss feels but we have experienced our own losses so we can sympathize. Your life is changed forever by the experience and we learn that unconditional love comes from the creatures that surround us. Feel the comforting glow of others that have loved and lost a precious fur child. We know and understand.

Anonymous said...

daisy is such a beautiful dog.  i'm so sorry for your loss.   this year we lost our neighbors cat [who lived on our porch for the last 2 years of her life] and last year i lost a beloved cat, so i know well the pain you are going through.

rest assured that daisy is all healed now, and is awaiting you at the Rainbow Bridge.

blessings to you and your family in this time.