Tuesday, April 10, 2007

To My Sweet Bandit and Toby - In Memory

I love you so very much. I was so blind to just think that "Forever" was real.

When I lost Bandit, my world changed. I tried to fill a place in your heart my sweet Toby. But you know, I have learned that one can't replace another. They can only fill a space that one's heart will allow.


Beautiful Bandit

Bandit, when your brother turned 14, it was a happy time and yet such a sad time because I was also mourning for you.

I know in my heart that when Toby when home to Jesus one week after his birthday, that you were at the Rainbow bridge waiting for him to come and play.


Treasured Toby

I know that when its dinner time, that you both sit at the right hand of GOD. And that "Mr.B" (Bandit) is not sitting on your head..

Don't forget me! Don't forget that place that Jesus showed you where to go if you get scared and you need to see me . . .

I forever love you my sweet boy. And that is a forever that is real.

"Happy Birthday"

April 12.
your mama . . .
Jessy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANDIT & TOBY,
You will always be missed
With all our love
Lisa, Hannah & Ozzy

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you and Toby, I know he is in the hands of the Lord. Christina.