Sunday, April 22, 2007

Healing Prayers Needed For Mystery: A Ragdoll Kitty Seriously Injured.

This cat really needs your positive thoughts for a speedy recovery. She was brought in by animal control unable to move her back end. She cried in pain every time she tried. Radiographs revealed her pelvis is fractured in FOUR places. She has already improved in the short week she has been with us- she is able to stand- but she has a long way to go. Please keep her in your thoughts. She tested negative for Felv/Fiv, and has been vaccinated. She will be spayed and microchipped prior to adoption. If you are interested in adopting her, please contact the Noah Program, information below.

Ragdoll,Domestic Long Hair Mix
The Noah Program
Surfside Beach, SC
843-238-1414

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Special healing prayers and glow coming to this kitty. She is special and I know someone will give her a "forever" home.

Anonymous said...

Oh God bless the beautiful fur baby and please give her a happy home. I wish I could have her but I live all the way in Vallejo Ca. She looks like my Lucy that I lost and my heart goes out to this cat. I hope I learn that someone has the adopted her. My prayer go out to her with all my heart. Christina Lucero

Anonymous said...

you are such a beautiful baby, mystery.  my heart goes out to you, and you're in my thoughts and prayers.  please get well soon.  i hope that you will have a beautiful adoption.  if you were closer [i live in wa] i would adopt me.  blessings, dear mystery.

Anonymous said...

May God bless this innocent feline. I will pray that she recovers to lead a painless and as much as possible, a normal happy life. If local ads are run in the media with her story told, someone should adopt her. I just hope this serious injury was an accident of some sort, because if some lowlife did this to her intentionally, may God banish him or her to hell when their time is up.  SRD