Thursday, February 22, 2007

In Memory of Morgan- Beloved Angel Cat - For Karen

Morgan, a beautiful eighteen and a half year old mixed breed cat passed gently to the Rainbow Bridge on February 19th, 2007, held in the loving arms of her "fur" Mom, Karen. Karen wrote that her passing was very peaceful and although her heart is broken, she knows that she did the right thing for her beloved cat, to set her free of her suffering in this world, and to give her a joy filled and healthy and happy life now, at the Bridge.

Morgan joined Karen's family in 1990 as a stray. She was over a year old when she moved in and gave great joy to Karen and her family. Karen wrote that she was a wonderful cat and ruled her house with an iron paw. She said that they needed Morgan to keep the rest of their pets in line.

She sounds like she was a very beloved cat, and that she had a memorable personality.

Please send some prayers Karen's way to heal her sadness and to give her support. Thank you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen,

I am so sorry for your loss.  I am now dealing with a sick dog Kia who is on this site also.

I do know how you feel , I can only imagine , we never forget them nor do we want too.  My prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful Morgan your mama was right. You had a lot of years together which makes it that much harder. You also have a lot of memories. Take care and God bless you and your family. Christina.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Morgan. I have a beautiful little cat called Morgan. I have so many pets that have passed over, each one so special. I keep them all in my heart.

Linda.

Anonymous said...

I would like to express my sympathy for your loss of Morgan. I know the pain is unreal right now. I believe we are sent certain pets for a reason. Seems Morgans was to teach others manners. Each pet leaves a hole in our heart when they leave, yet the heart has a way of mending and making room for another some day.
abehs

Anonymous said...

you are such a beautiful girl, morgan.

know that you are loved and will not be missed.

my baby passed august 2005 and we still have her pictures on our bulletin board.


blessings to your family, morgan.

Anonymous said...

my fingers type too fast sometimes.

that should have read -- and you WILL be missed.


but then again, i am a firm believer that our animal companions never really leave us and that they are always somewhere close -- added to our guardian angels.


Anonymous said...

All too bitter, the loss of a Cat.

Hard to find words, except to say so sorry for your loss of beautiful Morgan.

Prayers