Thursday, January 18, 2007

Goodbye Shanna- You will be missed dearly!

GOODBYE SHANNA .. This is the link to Rachel's journal in which she talks about the loss of her beautiful horse.

Shanna, aged 28, who shared her life with her human partner, Rachel for 26 of her years, has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. We send our prayers to Rachel for her heart to heal  and to know that Shanna is happy and healthy again, romping at the Bridge, and who is waiting to someday be reunited with Rachel.

We send our condolences to you, Rachel.  We know how painful it is to lose a beloved companion animal. They live, however, eternally in our hearts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful friend Shanna. I too have a 28 year old mare who has some rather serious health issues. I have had her since she was a yearling and am thankful for each day that she is here with me. Take comfort in  that she is now in a wonderful place and is once again young and healthy. My thoughts are with you.

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

I am sure that she is already missed so very much and your love will always be there in your heart for your baby. Take care she is in a better place where she is pain free and galloping over hills and greener pastures. It takes a very long time to heal I know but with time it will get easier. Peace be with you. Christina.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jo for adding Shanna to your journal and to the lovely friends below who have given me such support and to know that I am not going through this alone.
I am sure she is galloping around like she did here with her family. Her daughter and grandson are still looking for her, but her stable mate Talyanca who is the same age, seems to know as he was in the next stable when she passed on..is this possible? because he used to go crazy if he wasn't next to her, and now has grouped with the others.It makes me wonder.
Love
Rach.xxxxx