Friday, January 19, 2007

Farewell To Harper- A Most Beloved Dog- For Lindaggeorge

It is with sadness that I post this request for prayers for Harper, who made his journey to the Rainbow Bridge two weeks ago. His "mom" wrote about his passage on her journal. Goodbye To You My Trusted Friend.

Harper was a rescue dog who was seriously injured when he was adopted. But with their loving care, he recovered and joined their family, adding  so much joy and love to their lives with his very strong personality. He was about 15 years old when he went to the Bridge. He was with his family for about 14 years of his lifetime.


Harper is no longer suffering and is happy and healthy again, waiting for his people to join him when their time comes. His loss is felt deeply. Even their cat, Merlin, still looks for him.

Please think of them and send them healing prayers, for Harper's doggy soul, and for their hearts to heal.


We send lots of glow to you Lindaggeorge, and your family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I read Linda's journal and know how much she and Mike loved Harper.I  am so glad of this journal because we can lay our animals to rest and know that their souls live on with all the love that is around here. Will keep him in my heart along with Shanna and all the others that have been sadly taken from us, but know they are at perfect peace.
Rach.xxx

Anonymous said...

We animal lovers feel that sometimes unbearable pain when we loose our beloved fur babies. I have and will continue to because I always find another one to love or mostly they find me. After I lost my three babies back to back I said, no more because of the pain. But here again I have Rose and Papa dog. They were both left behind from previous owners, they found me. But my prayers go out to you and I know Harper will be watching out for you to meet and and he is at peace with the Lord in that wonderful place Rainbow Bridge. Take care and peace be with all of you. Christina Lucero.