Wednesday, April 26, 2006

In Memory Of Lucy- For Christina

"My precious Lucy Lou left me at 3:28 in the morning, that was when she took her last breath, April 25, 2006. She lived a long 17 years. She was beautiful, smart and funny. We had a special game that we played. She would lay on my chest while I was in bed and I would say " Give my that paw" and she would extend it as far as she could and then take it back and so on until she got tired of playing. She was smart in that she knew a lot of words, for instance if I asked her if she wanted to eat she would go to her bowl in the kitchen or if I told her to get in her chair she would jump right up in it, there were so many things she knew. She had a lot of spunk that girl cat almost until the very end. She tried to hold on to my hand last night when I held her's, she knew I was with her by her side. She won't be sitting in her chair besides me anymore as I write in the journals, or maybe she will? I love her and will miss her so very much and there is a whole in my heart right now. Go play Lucy and be happy at the bridge with Mia, Keke and Missy and I will see you when I get there. Love always your mom. Here is Lucy in her chair."

Christina.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy will be looking over you, I'm sure - She had a good long life. Embracing her memory is all she need now, till you meet her agin...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your support, I am having a very hard time with all of this I can hardly see the computer for the tears. I still have a lot of criying in me to do. I keep thinking I will see her coming around the corner in the house. Well Lucy I am sitting in your chair missing you. Love mom.

Anonymous said...

lucy looks so cute in her chair and I'm so sorry. I know I just love my dog and don't want anything to ever happen to him.

Anonymous said...

Lucy is at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for the day you come & take her across! She's free of all pain & happy!
She'll be watching over you till the day you can be together again.
She had a long happy life here on earth, think of all the wonderful memories you two shared! TY for sharing her pic, beautiful!
Blessings,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all of you sweet people who shared you thought and love. They mean so much to me right now and it helps with the sorrow I am going through. I do have a lot of memories but even they hurt me right now to think of them. I know it will get easier and I wish it would come soon, God I am a mess!!!!!! Christina.