Monday, October 17, 2005

A Tribute of Love For Rufus and Denise, her companion..eternally!

A Tribute To Rufus, For Denise

Beloved Rufus now resides at the Rainbow Bridge. He is missed so by his  wonderful companion, Denise, and is once again, happy and healthy, romping and playing with his new friends. He waits for his beloved companion to join him in her own time. He does not want her to be sad now.

I would like to share Denise's words, so beautifully written for the Candlelight Ceremony:

Born February 11,1994 Passed On: October 6,2005

My " Little Mad Man"-how I miss you so-you gave me 11 1/2 years of unparalleled joy and laughter-God called you home all too soon-They must have needed a sentry at "The Pearly Gates" PLEASE wait for me at " The Bridge"-along with Tommy, Munchen, Brini,Herschel,Bumper and all the other wonderful pets
 


 

No comments: