Tuesday, August 23, 2005

In Memory Of Harry Monster

Harry Monster 1995- 08-17-2005   The beloved soul mate of Firewolf2317 and family. So loving a child of heaven who graced our lives for just a while. He is now healthy and romping in green pastures with all his cat friends. You are here in our hearts dear Harry and we know there is a new bright star in the heavens now watching over us. See you someday when we arrive at those gates too.                                      

I AM EVERYWHERE

Listen can you hear me,
though I am gone away?
Watch and can you see me,
as you toil through your day?

Can you smell my presence,
or feel my tender touch,
the wonder of the life we shared,
the life you miss so much?

Please, hear the gentle tinkling,
of the wind chimes in the breeze,
of the soft wind a door's opening makes,
will put your heart at ease.

Watch the dancing flowers,
or autumn leaves skipping by,
they dance and skip like I did,
before I had to die.

The heady scent of catnip,
the fresh smell of summer sun,
the smell of leather harnesses,
remember our days of fun.

The caressing touch of butterflies,
the feel of blankets warm,
remember how we cuddled,
when ere there was a storm.

Although my body failed me,
my soul is  forever there.
Just look and touch and hear and feel,
for I am everywhere.

Julia Amelia Morrison
Catnip HillStudio
Copyright © 2000
All rights reserved
Ms. Morrison can be contacted at:
DBDustBuny@aol.com 

No comments: