Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Princess Luby's Memorial Site

When I accessed my journal this afternoon, I found a comment that only had a url posted with nothing else. Being curious of course..  I had to go check it out. I feel so blessed that I followed my heart. I would like to share Princess Luby's Memorial Site with all  cat lovers. It is an incredibly beautiful site and one that was an inspiration to me.

Thanks you Luby's mom! Your angel must be feeling so very loved.

PRINCESS LUBY'S MEMORIAL SITE

Please do visit this page.

Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These journals always leave me so very sad when we read that we have lost a precious life and then to see the faces of those fur babies that we can never touch. We must celebrate life with them to the fullest while they are here. I try to do so with my babies. My lucy is very ill and she is sitting here as I write in this journal as usual. Peace be with you my friend.