Sunday, February 5, 2006

New Yorkers For Companion Animals-

I was "surfing" the Internet today, following links that I had discovered, through the incredible moving journal, Tales and Tails of New York, and came across one of the most resource filled web sites:

New Yorkers For Companion Animals.

 As I explored the web site, I was deeply moved,  and have to send special thanks and prayers to the countless people who work with such passion and committment to help the untold numbers of homeless animals that need help.

We cannot close our eyes to the suffering which these animals go through. We all need to find a way, whether it be donations, or volunteering, or educating ourselves so that we may be able to educate others, so that a time will come when there are no more unwanted fur babies.. we all have to make this happen.. and together it IS possible!

Thank you so much NYCA for all you are doing.

Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

 You are so right, I have a dog and I named him papa because his previous owners named him Loco. He is a loving soul and he is a Pit bull. They moved and left him alone and scared also heart broken. Needless to say I took him in and give him the love he never had. They kept him tied to a tree outside in all weather. They never walked him hardly ever feed him, well neglected. I also have cats that I care for that are  not mine with 3 that are. I do it because I love all animals. I have little money but I do what I can. I said all of this just the say that yes we must do something to help our fur babies and I do what I can. God be with all of you.