Thursday, December 1, 2005

In Memory Of Kitty: For DragonRose3911

Born: July 29th 1985

Died: July 31st, 2004

To Kitty,

I was born the day you were. You were my angel. It was a miracle we found each other. Ever since then you were with me. Through my terrible twos, on to my teenage years, and up until college you were there. You slept beside me every night, curled up like you always were underneath the covers as your head rested on my arm. You truly were my angel. We had a wonderful 19 years together. I always thought we would have been together forever, since we were together at birth. But God decided to take you home. You needed the rest, the vacation. So Ill go on, although its hard, and Ill meet you by that rainbow bridge one day. I miss you. I love you.

Love Always

Your sister,
Felicia

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She was a beautiful soul and how you will miss her but like you said she needed a vacation and now she has a great one at rainbow bridge. Hope she says hello to my Mia, Keke and Missy for me and that they have lots of fun playing together for now they are not tired or in pain and can run freely with the wind and lay in the sun and wait for us to come and see them some day. Kitty reminds me of Missy my baby because she to used to sleep with my the same way with her head on my arm. You gave her a good long 19 years and she with you so we have to be thankful to God for that. Take care Dragon Rose.