Tuesday, November 15, 2005

"Waterfalls of Life" Thank you Terry

   

Place:Krimml, Austria Observer:Till Credner 
copyright: T. Credner & S. Kohle, AlltheSky.com 
       

Dreams of a waterfall like images in life you do see,       

The power of flowing water like your love should be.  

Reflections of sunlight with rainbows of love from the start,      

With mist from the water brings freshness to your heart.      

From the edges of rocks that changes directions of flow,    

Like pathways of life with changes of love that you know.         

The pressure of water as it hits the bottom below,     

Is like the pressure of sadness in your heart as you go.    

The calmness of water as it leaves the falls you do see,            

Like the calmness of love in life that will be.                                  

John E. Mingo, Sr.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the most beautiful poems I have ever read because for me right now I am grieving for a loss of my Keke cat and also for a lost of a dear friend, recently they both departed from my life and the poem brought me so much calmness and I felt at peace with it all, finally. I guess I read it at the exact time that God wanted me to. Thank you so very much for the inspiring words.