Sunday, July 24, 2005

In Memory Of Genie- For Terry

" GENIE - My Best Friend!"

I can hardly believe it's been a whole year since you crossed the bridge. It seems like only yesterday you were at the kennel and we could be with each other every day since I couldn't have you at home - that's the only reason I was there 7 days a week was because of you. Remember our 'naps' we'd take almost every day after I got permission from the kennel owner to put you in that huge crate which was big enough for both of us! I'd set my phone alarm so I'd wake up in time to let the other dogs out but we always had our time together didn't we!

Now Jasmine has crossed too Genie - exactly one year from when you left - I asked God to let you and Baloo come bring her home and I had this sense of peace that you were there when she left. I put your collar on her, didn't think you'd mind. I only had her for a year and although she wasn't you she did seem to understand the pain I was going thru and she also had that same crate and would sleep with me during our spare time. I have your ashes in my bedroom and that's where Jasmine's will be. Also I know you are both running free and are healthy again. And for my sweet Jasmine:
Come Visit me at: Tribute & Poems

                                            
With all my love for you my Friend!

TERRY
 

No comments: